49"-60" Custom Vanity | Design Yours Below
We'll email you a price quote, detailed drawings, and a 3D rendering of your new bathroom furniture.
- Take a look at the quote and drawings, then let us know if you'd like to see any changes.
- Once everything is exactly the way you like it, you can order. But, you don't have to. You are under no obligation.
- A real person will create your quote, drawings, and renderings, and, if she has any questions, she'll call or email. And, you can reach out to us at email@example.com.
You don't have to worry about exorbitant shipping costs or missing parts. Every order includes:
Free delivery in the continental US.
The parts you'll need for installation such as filler pieces, crown molding for wall and tall cabinets, base molding (toe board) for base and tall cabinets, and a touch-up kit.
Installation is not included.
If quality is important to you, you're in the right place.
Our cabinets are made in the USA‚ in a family-owned factory. So, you get both hands-on craftsmanship and world-class technology.
Here are the highlights, and you can find all the details here.
- We sell full-overlay, framed cabinets because they're sturdier.
- Soft-close doors and drawers are standard.
- Stained wood doors and drawer fronts are 1/2" thick and made from solid wood.
- Painted doors and drawer fronts are 1/2" thick with solid wood frames and MDF inserts.
- Face frames are 3/4" solid wood finished to match the doors.
- Dovetailed drawer boxes have 3/4" thick solid wood sides, front, and back. Bottoms are 1/4" thick veneered plywood.
- Cabinet boxes are made from LEED-qualified, Green-Core plywood made from renewable wood fiber and no-added-formaldehyde resins.
- Here's Your Rest Easy Warranty.
- Made in the USA.