Wasn't buying a new vanity supposed to be fun?
Buying new bathroom furniture is grueling. What starts out as an adventure - finding the right vanity for your dream bathroom - turns into a nightmare.
- You waste hours shopping online and at home improvement centers.
- If a vanity's size is right, its style is wrong. If its style is okay, its layout is wrong. Limited choices force you to compromise your vision.
- It's hard to tell how well off-the-shelf bathroom furniture is built. It looks good at first, but how long will it last?
Design bathroom furniture that you will love instead of settling for what's available. That's what interior designers do, and now, you can too.
- You choose the size, features, layout, and the finish - stained wood or painted - that fit your vision.
- You're the designer, but you're not on your own. We're behind you all the way, and not just in spirit, we're ready to roll up our sleeves and help.
- Rest easy knowing that your new bathroom furniture is built to last and under warranty.
How it works. Three ways to design.
Design yours online
Our online configurator walks you through the process step-by-step.
Send us a picture
Do you have a design in mind? Send us a sketch or picture. We'll do the rest.
Hire one of our drafters
Want to save your time and still get personalized bathroom furniture? Let us draw it for you.
You have questions. We have answers.
We give you a place to start. The rest is up to you.
Your ideas reign supreme, so feel free. Wood, stain or paint, layout - they're all up to you.
Mix and match woods, stains & paint colors. Or, go custom.
- 4 rustic woods: hickory, alder, cherry, and red oak
- 39 wood and stain combinations
- 9 physical distressing techniques including distressing, wearing, and scraping
- 18 Classic Paint Colors
- Or, choose your own paint color. We'll match your bathroom furniture to a paint chip.
Change the layout of your bathroom furniture to suit your needs
- Increase or decrease the height, width, and depth of your cabinets
- Choose the storage style that works for you: all drawer, drawers and doors, doors only.
- Mix and match counter-height, ceiling-height and wall cabinets.
- Special requests are welcome. Send us a picture or drawing of what you have in mind, and, chances are, we can make it happen.
- Add medicine cabinets & mirrors
Award-winning customer service, expert advice & quality you can trust
CA Certified Interior Designer &
Founder of Venue
Start enjoying the beautiful bathroom you deserve
I know that you're the kind of person who doesn't settle when it comes to your home. Furnishings that "kind of fit" and look just "okay" will never meet your standards.
When you remodel your bathroom, you demand cabinets that fit perfectly and reflect your taste. But, it's hard to find high-quality, ready-made vanities that are the right size, shape, and style for you. What's more, spending hours shopping and ending up with nothing to show for it is frustrating!
I believe that everyone should have access to custom-designed, made-to-order bathroom furniture, not just interior designers.
I understand you want the best for your home. That’s why my team and I created this website where you can design and purchase made-to-order bathroom cabinets.
Here’s how it works. First, choose a width. Second, select a layout, and third, make your design choices.
Why not start designing your vanity now so that you can stop settling and start enjoying the beautiful bathroom you deserve?
Jackie Lopey, CA Certified Interior Designer & Founder of Wide Canvas