Prefabricated Quartz Countertop Package, Arctic White
Finish: Polished (Per the sample you approved)
Slab Sizes & Quantities
- 2 cm x 112 inches X 26 inches, Quantity 3 (for perimeter countertops)
- 2 cm x 108 inches X 42 inches, Quantity 1 (for wall behind range and under hood)
- 2 cm x 108 inch x 6 inch, Quantity 4 (backsplash)
- Arctic White quartz is a solid bright white slab.
- Quartz is stain-resistant, easy-to-clean, and requiring virtually no ongoing maintenance.
- Quartz is not a seamless product; seams are visible. Where there are seams, the product pattern and shade will change. These variations do not affect performance and do not qualify for product replacement.
- This design has no patterns or veins.
- Includes freight to Reno-Sparks. Fabricator to pick up at local warehouse.
This product comes with a residential lifetime warranty.
Product Care & Maintenance
Caring and maintaining quartz is easy.
- For every day cleaning use a soft sponge or dishcloth with warm water. For stubborn or greasy clean-ups use a gentle liquid cleaner like Mr. Clean, 409, Simple Green, Fantastic or ordinary dish washing detergent like Palmolive with warm water and a white Scotch Brite pad,
- Never use red or green Scotch Brite pads on quartz as they contain aluminum oxide (the same abrasive in sandpaper) and may dull the quartz's finish,
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents such as regular Comet and Ajax. If needed, Bon Ami and Barkeeper's Friend are both approved nonabrasive cleaning powders that will clean without affecting quartz's finish,
- Though most common household cleaners have no effect of quartz, never allow your quartz countertop to come in contact with drain cleaners, paint strippers or products containing hydrofluoric acid, methylene chloride, trichloroethylene or any product with a very high or very low PH. These types of chemicals may etch or discolor the surface of quartz,
- There is no need to seal your quartz countertop. Sealers cannot penetrate quartz and remain on the surface. Eventually the sealer will start to wear off unevenly in high use areas causing the polish to appear inconsistent,
- Quartz is scorch resistant and under normal conditions is not affected by heat. Always use a trivet or hot pad between quartz and any heat generating device including but not limited to crock pots, deep fryers, hot pots and pans or electric skillets. Sudden or rapid change of temperature or sustained heating, especially near edges and cut outs, may create enough thermal expansion energy to cause your countertop to crack or discolor. Damage caused by thermal expansion is not covered under the Q warranty.