Custom Great Room Cabinets
Great Room Cabinets Per the Attached Description, Drawings, and Photographs
No charge for garage delivery in the Reno area. Difficult to reach locations, steps and other site conditions may incur delivery fees.
Cabinet Doors, Drawer Fronts, and Finish
Doors & Drawer Front: Shaker Door with Beveled Inside Profile
Sage Green Paint Per the Sample You Approved
- Frameless cabinet box made from the highest quality cabinet-grade, Canadian-purchased Birch plywood.
- Sanded smooth and given a finishing clear coat to retain the wood’s natural honey-golden character.
- Low formaldehyde content.
- CARB II (California Air Resource Board)
- TSCA VI compliant.
- 5/8" solid birch hardwood sides.
- All surfaces are sanded smooth and clear-coated.
- Supplied by the world’s leading high-end hardware manufacturer – Hettich.
- Manufactured in Germany.
- Concealed under the drawer box, streamlining the look and increasing the width of your storage space.
- Allow the drawer box to be extended fully, giving you greater access to the storage space.
- Allow the drawer box to be removed easily.
- Offer silky-smooth operation becomes even smoother with use.
- Are all-metal, recycled, and recyclable construction is self-cleaning.
- Offer peace-of-mind with their limited lifetime warranty.
- Like the drawer slides, supplied by the world’s leading high-end hardware manufacturer – Hettich.
- Manufactured in Germany.
- 110-degree angle opening for full, easy access.
- 6-way adjustability for perfect door alignment
- Soft-Close is built in.
- Come with a lifetime warranty.
- Every moving component is recycled and recyclable metal.
- Any springs within the hinge are square for strength and integrity.
- They snap on and snap off for easy removal and reattachment.
- 3/4" plywood with a natural wood veneer that is UV Coated.
- Both sides are finished.
- Front edges are finished with PVC edgeband to match cabinet interior.
- All base and tall cabinets sit on European-style legs that can be adjusted to any height between 2 1/2" and 7".
- Protects cabinets from water damage due to flooding.
- Makes it easy to accommodate uneven floors.
Drawer and Door Handles
- Not included
Cabinet Care "Do"
- Employ a soft cloth moistened with a weak solution of mild dish detergent and warm water. Avoid using excessive water.
- Never use products containing ammonia. They will dull the finish, or damage the protective top coat.
- Once you clean your cabinetry sufficiently with water-soap solution, dry it immediately with a soft, dry cloth.
- The clear finish top coat provides a knock-proof surface, which does not need applications of oil or wax to retain its appearance.
- Special care for high-gloss finishes is required; be sure to use a very soft cloth to avoid scratches.
- Clean any splatters on your cabinets immediately. If left on your cabinetry too long, grease splashes, food stains, and water spills can become difficult to remove. They may even permanently damage the surface of your investment.
- Clean your cabinets often, even if there are no visible marks or splatters. Doing so will ensure your cabinetry’s enduring beauty.
- Minimize exposure to moisture, heat, and light – protect your cabinetry from damp cloths, kettles, steamers, and direct sunlight as best as you can. All of them can damage the finish or alter the color of your cabinets.
- If you do happen to scratch or nick your cabinets, touch-up kits are readily available to repair them.
Cabinet Care "Don't"
Other than the specific precautions above, here are some additional products to avoid:
- Sponges or dish clothes may carry dirt particles, food bits, leftover grease, or the remnants of strong cleaning solutions. Any of these items can damage your cabinet's finish.
- Harsh chemicals and detergents like tub and sink cleansers, scouring pads, steel wool, rough sides of sponges, and abrasive cleansers – it may seem obvious to avoid using these products, but, once in a while, you may consider using them to remove stubborn stains. They will damage your cabinetry surface.
- Silicone-based products.
- Conditions that create large swings in humidity and temperature.