Custom Closet Cabinets
Per the attached drawings & renderings.
Garage delivery in the Reno-Sparks area is included. Difficult-to-reach locations, steps, and other site conditions may incur additional delivery fees.
- 3/4" Plywood Construction.
- Box depth is standard 23 5/8".
- Cabinet interior is a sealed birch veneer.
- Doors hinges open to 110 degrees and are soft-close.
- Bottom cabinet is 68" high with two equal height doors. The doors are pinned so that they will open as one.
- Left end is finished and false doors, matching the front configuration, are included. Finished ends are G2S PBC.
- Each 35" high will cabinet comes with two shelves matching the interior of the cabinet.
Door Style & Finish
Shaker doors with 3" stiles & rails. See drawing attached.
Finished in custom lacquer, Sherwin Williams Kilim Beige.
Westwood Fine Cabinetry uses high performance stains & lacquers. Their Conversion Varnish topcoat has undergone rigorous quality testing to verify its performance and application characteristics.
In doing this testing they can proudly state that it meets the required performance levels established by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA) for finishes.
The following are some of its main advantages and characteristics:
- Superior clarity revealing the true beauty of wood products.
- Great UV resistance to limit yellowing.
- Excellent toughness and scratch resistance.
- Exceptional moisture and water penetration resistance.
- Meets all Federal HAPS standards for wood products.
- Meets all Federal Control Technique Guidelines for VOC for conversion varnish.
High Build -35% volume solids applied in multiple coats providing a furniture-strength finish.