Custom Cabinet Order - Scharr Circle
Kitchen Base & Island Cabinets Per the Attached: $21,174.00
- Detail Drawings
- Door Drawing
- Door Photo
Product Acceptance Form - Door Type
Photo of Finish (Dew and Atmosphere)
- Product Acceptance Form - Finishes
- Product Acceptance Form - Plywood Case
Delivery Fee: $425.00
Garage delivery in the Reno-Sparks area is included. Difficult-to-reach locations, steps, and other site conditions may incur additional delivery fees.
- Cabinet Box: 5/8" Plywood
- Drawer Box: 5/8" Solid Wood, Dovetailed
- Drawer Slides: Full-extension, soft-closing, concealed steel undermount Quadro V6. Self-cleaning and easily removed.
- Door Hinges: 110° self-closing hinge with integrated Silent System
- Shelves: ¾ʺ (19 mm) particle board or plywood core, both sides are finished and the front edge is edge-banded in PVC to match the interior finish
- Interior: Birch Veneer
- Full-overlay, frameless construction
- Hardware: Drawer and Door Handles Not Included
Cabinet Doors, Drawer Fronts, and Finish
- Doors & Drawer Front: Denman
- Finishes (per the samples you approved): Base and Island Cabinets Atmosphere Paint, Wall Cabinets Dew Paint
Cabinet Care Guidelines
For wood cabinetry with a stained finish and cabinetry with a painted finish
- Employ a soft cloth moistened with a weak solution of mild dish detergent and warm water. Avoid using excessive water.
- Never use products containing ammonia. They will dull the finish, or damage the protective top coat.
- Once you clean your cabinetry sufficiently with a water-soap solution, dry it immediately with a soft, dry cloth.
- Merit’s clear finish top coat provides a knock-proof surface, which does not need applications of oil or wax to retain its appearance.
- Be particularly careful to shield cabinetry from steam and heat.
- Special care for high-gloss finishes is required; be sure to use a very soft cloth to avoid scratches.
Things to avoid
Other than the specific precautions above, here are some additional products to avoid, as a whole:
- Sponges or dish clothes: they may carry dirt particles, food bits, leftover grease, or the remnants of strong cleaning solutions.
- Harsh chemicals and detergents like strong chemical tub and sink cleansers.
- Scouring pads, steel wool, rough sides of sponges, and abrasive cleansers: it may seem obvious to avoid using these products, but once in a while you may consider using them to remove stubborn stains. They will damage your cabinetry surface.
- Silicone-based products.
- Conditions that create large swings in humidity and temperature.
Final tidbits of advice:
- Clean any splatters on your cabinets immediately. If left on your cabinetry too long, grease splashes, food stains, and water spills can become difficult to remove. They may even permanently damage the surface of your investment.
- Clean your cabinets often, even if there are no visible marks or splatters. Doing so will ensure your cabinetry’s enduring beauty.
- Minimize exposure to moisture, heat, and light – protect your cabinetry from damp cloths, kettles, steamers, and direct sunlight as best as you can. All of them can damage the finish or alter the color of your cabinets.
- If you do happen to scratch or nick your cabinets, touch-up kits are readily available to repair them.
Merit Kitchens Warranty
Merit’s obligations are subject to the actual terms of the warranty.
Merit Kitchens is proud to offer our Limited Lifetime Warranty to provide the peace-of-mind everyone should have in their home. Merit Kitchens has been crafting fine cabinetry for over 40 years. Our reputation for exceptional quality has been established since our founding. In fact, we are so confident in our workmanship, we stand behind any and all products manufactured and supplied by us for as long as our customers own them.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We warrant to the original consumer purchaser of our products that, for as long as they own their home where our products are initially installed, our products will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal home use and service at the original site of installation. This warranty is only applicable to our products used in residential applications within the United States and Canada and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of any part or parts of our products which may prove to be defective under normal home use and service within the warranty periods, and which our examination shall disclose to our satisfaction to be defective. Our obligation under this Warranty or otherwise with respect to the products supplied by Merit is subject to Merit having been provided a reasonable opportunity to inspect and repair/or replace the alleged defective products or workmanship. Merit shall not be responsible for any indirect, consequential or any other form of damage or loss which is not expressly and specifically covered by this Warranty.
This warranty does not apply to the mellowing and aging of wood products due to photodegradation to its finished appearance (i.e.; the effect of natural and artificial light to woods and finishes). Variation in the wood grain or color; fading or visible cracking around joint areas. This warranty does not cover countertops, appliances, plumbing fixtures, or any and all products not manufactured and supplied by Merit, or the costs and expenses, including labor; incurred in removing or installing our products and related components. This warranty shall not apply to the effects of normal wear and tear or any product or part thereof which has been subject to accident, alteration, acts of God, abuse, misuse, improper installation, improper storage, excessive exposure to direct sunlight, exposure to moisture or exposure to extreme temperatures. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we make no warranty whatsoever with respect to accessories or parts not supplied or manufactured by us.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABLILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AND OF ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON OUR PART. WE NEITHER ASSUME, NOR AUTHORIZE ANY OTHER PERSON, INCLUDING OUR SALES REPRESENTATIVES, DEALERS AND DISTRIBUTORS TO EXTEND OR ASSUME FOR US ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF OUR PRODUCTS, THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS WILL BE THE PURCHASERS EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND THE PURCHASER HEREBY WAIVES ALL OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUR LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED FOR IN THE SALE OF GOODS ACT (BRITISH COLUMBIA) AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST MERIT KITCHENS FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Merit reserves the right to alter design, specifications, and material without obligation to make similar changes to products previously manufactured. If a warranty claim is filed after a style is no longer being manufactured by Merit, Merit reserves the right to fully satisfy its obligations under this warranty by either replacing the affected component with a new component of the same style, or if Merit no longer has any more components of the same style, with a style supplied by Merit which is the most similar to the affected component. If components are replaced, Merit Kitchens does not guarantee that the finish of these replacements will exactly match the finish of any surrounding components. This is due to the changes that occur during the wood’s natural aging process, affecting its color and grain.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state and province to province. Some states or provinces may not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
To file a warranty claim, contact your local authorized Merit Kitchen dealer or distributor; who will arrange for an inspection of our products. A dated receipt as proof of purchase is required to obtain benefits from this warranty. The authorized dealer or distributor will obtain the information necessary to make a claim decision and forward such information in writing to Merit Kitchens, for action on the claim. Warranty claims must include a complete description of how the defect occurred. If you have difficulty obtaining assistance, please write to Merit Kitchens at the below address.
Merit Kitchens (2002) Ltd 12185-86th Ave Surrey, B.C. Canada V3W 3H8