48-Inch Vanity (Del Monte Lane)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,261.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Vanity Cabinets Per the Attached Drawings, Schedule, and Photos
Garage delivery in the Reno-Sparks area is included. Difficult-to-reach locations, steps, and other site conditions may incur additional delivery fees.
- Frame: Constructed using a solid wood face frame and a 1/2" plywood box with interlocking joints that provide exceptional strength.
- Doors and Drawer Fronts: Full overlay birch doors and drawer fronts finished with Sherwin Williams paint or stain.
- Drawer Box: 5/8" solid wood, dovetail drawer construction that provides a craftsman finish.
- Drawer Hardware: Full-extension, undermount soft-close drawer glides.
- Door Hardware: 6-way adjustable, soft-close hinges prevent slamming.
- Interior: Natural interior with 3/4" adjustable shelves that resist warping.
- Bottom: A reinforced bottom panel and 3 3/4" toe kick provide a solid foundation that will not warp or break.
- Back Panel: 3/4" perimeter plywood back for solid installation.
- Hardware: Drawer and Door Handles Not Included
- Warranty: Manufacturer warrants that all of its products will be free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of five years from the date of shipment from our facility or that of our supplier. This limited warranty applies only to the use of our Products in normal residential use. Defects are defined as any imperfection that may prohibit the use of the cabinet in normal residential applications or which otherwise do not measure up to our quality standards. This warranty applies to the original owner and cannot be transferred to subsequent owners.
Cabinet Doors, Drawer Fronts and Finish
- Doors & Drawer Front: Kodiak Brown Stain, Per the Sample You Approved
Cabinet Care "Do"
- Wipe your cabinets with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth.
- Use warm water or a mild dishwashing liquid mixed with warm water.
- Ensure spills and splatters are wiped immediately to avoid staining. Prolonged exposure can create discoloration or damage to the finish.
- Always dry surfaces thoroughly once you are done cleaning.
- Wash and polish your cabinets once or twice a year using a coat of high quality, oil-based furniture polish. An emulsion-type clear polish is recommended. Do not use wax-based products as this causes buildup on the cabinet surface.
- Avoid exposure to high heat sources. To avoid damage, we recommend removing cabinet doors and drawers near self-cleaning ovens during cleaning cycles.
- For glass door fronts, use ammonia-free sprays and spray directly on cleaning cloth to avoid spraying cabinet.
Cabinet Care "Don't"
- Don’t use harsh detergents, strong soaps, abrasive cleaning products, scouring powder, scouring pads or other harsh abrasives.
- Don’t not use spray polishes containing silicone or petroleum solvents.
- Don’t use products that contain ammonia.
- Don’t use bleach or products containing bleach.
- Don’t use your dishcloth or sponge to clean and dry cabinets as this may contain grease or particles that can damage the finish.
- Don’t mount or place heat-producing appliances beneath cabinets due to excess heat and moisture exposure. If you notice moisture buildup, wipe dry immediately.
- Don’t use brass and silver polishes on hardware. These polishes contain harsh chemicals that can damage the finish of the cabinet.